Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We respect your privacy and take it very seriously. By outlining our Policy below, we hope to provide you with insight on what types of information we may collect and how we intend to use it. We will protect the information obtained from our website and will not sell or lease your personally identifiable information to any 3rd parties.
Non-personally identifiable information may be shared with 3rd parties in order to create a foundation to market to non-consumers of Oregon Freeze Dry.
What Personal Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we or a third party provider, may also place a “cookie” on your browser. Cookies are like little memory banks that store your browser activity and personal preferences. We use data from these “cookies” to provide you and others with a better customer experience.
We also have access to information directly from your computer, such as:
• IP Address – This tells us where you are visiting from.
• Web Browser – This helps us to know how to better server you when you visit our website. For example, if we find that you are using an older browser, we may ask you to update it so you have a better experience when browsing.
• Device – This shows us what type of device you are using to access our website (mobile, iPad, etc.) and will help us in understanding how to better serve our website across multiple devices.
Other types of information we collect may include your operating system, day you visited us, what website you came from, etc. We may also track any links you click on including, but not limited to, our social media channels. Information such as this helps us with making improvements to our website in terms of content, layout, etc.
When you contact us, we will also collect your email address and any other information contained within your email.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California Civil Code Section 1798.100, if you are a resident of California, you may contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of Access: You have a right to request access to the personal data we may
hold on you for the past twelve months. You may submit up to two requests
per year of access to your personal data.
- Right to Deletion: You also have the right to ask us to delete personal data we
may hold on you, or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to deletion for specific legal reason which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising
any of your California Consumer Privacy Act rights.
If you want to make any of these requests, please reach out to email@example.com or give us a call at (541) 926-6001. We will deal with requests for access to your personal data within (45) days for California-specific requests.
To help us respond in a timely manner, please specify that you are making a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.